Constant Companions’ – Care at Home Expert – Gabriela Brown
Meet the Care at Home Expert – Constant Companions Home Care CEO and Founder
Gabriela Brown, the CEO and Founder of Constant Companions Home Care, has over 25 years of experience working with the elderly and their families, beginning in 1987 working s a nursing aid at Escondido Convalescent Center after graduation from Mt. Carmel H.S. in San Diego, CA.
- From 1988-1992 she worked as a home care companion while attending Mary Baldwin College in Staunton, VA.
- After graduation from college in 1992 she took an administrative position at a The University of Texas Medical Branch Home Health in Galveston, Texas.
- In 1997 she accepted a position in Washington State with Evergreen Hospital in the department of Home Health and Hospice care.
- For a brief time in 1998 she worked with a Skilled Nursing Facility, this emphasized for her that her passion was for the delivery of care in the home.
- In 1998 a private Medicare home health company recruited her in North Seattle area, where she continued to develop her skill and knowledge base.
- In 2001 a national non-medical home care agency asked her to head up the development of their fledgling San Diego branch. After a year and half, she was convinced that she could integrate the systems she learned in Medicare Home Health with the more intensive personal care aspects of non-medical home care.
- In 2003, Constant Companions was founded, integrating the years of experience and knowledge she gained working at many levels in the continuum of care.
- In 2012, Gabriela completed the Certified Senior Advisor course and received certification as a Certified Senior Advisor by the Society of Certified Senior Advisors
This experience has formed a comprehensive understanding of the emotional, psychological and clinical aspects that are involved in making a decision to use care at home not just for the client, but for their entire family.
Contact Us! We are here to help 24/7/365
Constant Companions provides assistance to the seniors in all of San Diego County and parts of Riverside including, Temecula, Murrieta, Menifee, Lake Elsinore, Canyon Lake, Sun City, Perris, Moreno Valley, Hemet and Riverside