Posted on September 28, 2015
RATES Start at $17 per hour OR $240 per day
The Traditional Home Care Experience at a Lower Cost.
At Constant Companions, we understand the need to find care at a lower price, WITHOUT sacrificing quality, oversight and accountability. Constant Companions has developed a simple, user-friendly program that combines the cost-savings of a direct-hire with the oversight and case management provided by a traditional agency.
For the Caregivers:
- Background Screening
- Reference and Employment Checks
- In-Person Interviews
- Psychological Testing
- Verification of Certifications
For the Client:
- Initial In-home Assessment
- Custom Care Plan
- Care Coordination – Collaboration with Community and Health Resources to ensure optimal care
- On-going Case Management:
- Continuous review and update of Care Plan
- Continuous review of Care Notes submitted by Caregivers to determine the need for a re-assessment or change in Care Plan
- Recommendation of best matched caregivers based on interview, client satisfaction surveys and CareProfiler questionnaire
- Terminating Caregiver services, on behalf of the client
- Scheduling/Replacing Caregivers
Payroll and Human Resources Services:
- Obtaining W-4 and I-9
- Facilitating Payroll Process on Your Behalf
- Facilitating Quarterly & Annual Reporting on Your Behalf
- Maintaining General & Professional Liability Ins.
Rates are determined by hourly rate set by caregiver upon registration with Constant Companions Home Care and Service Fee that includes all of the activities and services listed above. This option is recommended for those who need 8+ hours/day care at home.
Our traditional home care services continue to be available, including full employment status of the caregiver under Constant Companions Home Care.
Contact us for immediate assistance:
Constant Companions Home Care